Three Names you go by:
3. Boo Boo Kitty F… wait..
Three Things That Scare You:
1. I have an irrational fear of insects, but I’m working through it. (also: they don’t scare me, but crustaceans are gross.)
2. orcas (killer whales) — see my book: “Animals that can Eat You”
3. That the general population, the masses if you will, comprises of complete idiots.
Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
2. lab coat
3. mild indifference.
Three of Your Favorite Songs Right Now:
1. McFly – Umbrella (cover) .. (yes, sad but true)
2. Lau – Dear Prudence (cover)
3. Big Linda – Glass Onion (cover)
Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love):
(Who said I wanted real love right now?)
2. enjoyable to make out with
3. cuddling and such
1. No one can impart perfect truth… .. except math teachers.
2. the internet is a series of tubes.
3. I am damn cute. I win.
Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
3. brains. mmmm…. brains. (which would then allow me to include: nerdiness, dorkiness, and/or geekiness.)
Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. being awesome.
2. being cute.
3. amusing myself.
Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. buy a dirt bike
2. paintball on ATVs
Three Places You Want to go:
1. >insert foreign country name here<
2. Murder Burger
3. to bed.
Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. shark dive. cage or no cage.
2. herd cats.
3. return to China and Africa
Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy:
1. I have a lot of shoes.
2. I have a pink dvd player.
3. I have boobies. (and the other appropriate anatomical features)