So… I’ve actually been thinking of my morning routine for a few weeks now…. and I decided to share it (along with my whole day) with you. (aw, yay. .. right?)
- 6:13a – alarm goes off, I’m either out of bed already, or debating whether to pull my comforter over my head…
- Shower — hot, steamy goodness. 5-20minutes. depends on how I feel.
- sitting at either my computer or my laptop (in the living room), checking the weather, email, facebook, the interblags, and possibly watching the last Daily Show on hulu.
- somewhere near 7a – get dressed.
- dental hygiene, hair, make up.
- grab lunch, take vitamins (if I remember), pack bag
- shoo kittens out of my room, turn off my music, put on shoes
- leave for work — 4 El stops.
- ~8a – Work. Work. Lunch. Work. Interblags. Work.
- ~5p – leave work — ride the El with George. (I do actually look forward to this)
- ~5:25p – arrive home.
- Kittens, foodstuff, interblags, reading, random mild debauchery, maybe a movie…. chaos and whatnot.
- turn on music, dental hygiene, change into my peejays, go to bed…
- 1 hour later… kick kittens out of my bed room
- fall asleep.
wake up, See Weekday# 2, 3, get dress about 30-40 minutes later (sometimes longer), 5, 12, 12, 12 (probably with friends), 13, 14, 15
You also have to throw in random things like:
dancing, calling mom, talking with Chrissy, dancing, velociraptor attacks, and lot of randomness with various friends who are awesome, reading band once a month (started by Mucca Pazza), non-profit planning meeting (started by the reading band), more dancing, meandering around the city, and (hopefully) potlucks on sunday*
Yep. That’s pretty much it.
*I’ve only been to one. Had a superb time. Hoping to attend more.