In keeping up with the last post about needing to chill out and breathe… I wanted to post this meme that I’d seen on a few other blogs. I think it says a lot about a person in how they accept what they can or cannot do (and so on through the list)… I got a recent comments by a pretty awesome (and hot) person who was glad (and possibly impressed) that I was handling a current situation so well and with a positive attitude. (Wow, talk about being vague. I’ll give details and specifics soon. Promise.)
Anyway… on with the meme…
- get anything near my eyes (contacts, eye drops, et cetera) without blinking excessively
- whistle. not even remotely.
- barely look at a picture of some bugs without freaking out
- do a somersault (but I’ve got a good coach)
- swim very well
- spend an entire day reading/tweeking/otherwise messing with html, css, and php
- watch Shark Week over and over and over and over….
- focus on the positive in most things in life
- go an entire day without remembering to go to the bathroom
- drink beer unless I’m absolutely desperate
- let myself waste my time and not be proactive in finding/maintaining employment
- eat bell peppers or cilantro
- probably own more things than I would ever actually need
- travel more
- try to manage my finances better
- take more time to think about grad school
- buy more shoes for a while
- let the pink fluffy brain goo take over
- eat cookies, potato chips, and popsicles for dinner
- spend more time outdoors
- spend more time writing
- clean my apartment more often
- finally put all of my clothes away/unpack the rest of my clothes
- continue to enjoy things one day at a time
What’s on your list?
I also sort of want to put something on there somewhere about all this love I’ve got for my friends here in the blagosphere. It still has yet to feel “right/normal/OK” to continue on with the routine since the meetup and to not see at least one blogger a day. Luckily there’s a good group here in the city, so I know there will be more shenanigans to come.