Okay, lets face it… Guys, you need some help. Heed this advice, please!
- We like it when you call/text/email… communication, it’s pretty awesome.
- If you’re “not seriously seeing anyone right now”, then it’s probably good to tell the people you aren’t seriously seeing. Don’t want to give them the wrong impression, and hey some of them will probably be perfectly cool with it.
- There are indeed women out there who are okay with being physical without commitment. Just sayin’.
- If you are dating someone, STOP TALKING ABOUT OTHER GIRLS’ BOOBS. (That should be a no-brainer, but seriously.)
- If a girl puts up a status saying she’d like a back rub/massage, it means she’d like a cute boy to come over, give her a massage, and probably make out for a bit.
- In fact, a lot of statuses also roughly translate to: let’s make out.
- Deciding to be a manwhore as a defense mechanism because some girl broke your heart is not okay. It makes you look an insecure douchebag.
- Remember: Nerdy girls are awesome.
- new – Wear a freaking condom. Keep at least one if not five on you at all times. If you think you can’t feel it as much, then test out a whole bunch of types of condoms until you find the one you like. Need help keeping it up? Try wearing them tighter. (Seriously, click that link and head over to Jennifer’s blog. Big thanks to her for inspiring this tip.)
Okay. I might have more later, but this is a good start. Do you have ones to add? Also, if a guy would like to write up a few tips for us ladies, share the link.
There are definitely some guys out there who are doing things right. We applaud you.