- a puppy (sorry kitties, but it’s true)
- people to not mess up the apartment listing ads on craiglists with a whole slew of misrepresented and just WRONG ads. (West Rogers Park is NOT Boystown.)
- my apartment to magically be packed up when the time comes
- an eleventy-million dollar shopping spree to ModCloth.com
- to be able to support myself with my writing and design work/skills
- a membership to Shedd (and about 50 other places in Chicago)
- to be able to sit and focus and write this story that’s been playing in my head for the last week
- just to spend dedicated time writing!
- a bike. a pretty one.
- to remember to include my cell phone bill in my monthly budget
Just a small list for today… Some of it lines up with my Life List… which I just created for the first time ever. Weird.
I’ve never really been one to want a Life List. I always felt like it would evolve into a “things I never did” list or a “I feel lame” list. I realize that these lists, like my life, are not set in stone. And thus, I really shouldn’t worry about it.
So I’m just throwing all of this stuff out to the universe. Hoping that maybe the universe will play nice, and who knows… I’ll get a sweet bike to ride to my amazing writing/editing/design job, then back home to my killer apartment with my Lovely roommate. So yeah, sending all this out to the universe. We’ll see what happens from there.