- that my apartment would pack itself, or at least the moving arrangements would take care of itself — because I don’t know how my stuff is going to get to the new place
- I wasn’t on a bimonthly pay period. It’s too irregular. It needs activia or something. I guess it’s better than monthly, but still… I miss biweekly.
- my job satisfied me more…
- my cats wouldn’t wake me up, at least not so early
- I would have saved some of my work from NU for my portfolio
- my bank account didn’t suck
- that it was June 1 and I was already in the new apartment with Lovely
- that I didn’t feel too exhausted to write or do other creative things
Okay. Enough of me complaining in the morning. I’m going to go eat a cupcake.