- the potentially good thing is growing in potential. I’m still remaining really hopeful, and very excited.
- I met my deadline for my portfolio, and it went over well. More updates on those such things later.
- The Bartender and I have been talking a lot, trying to figure things out. We’ve come to the conclusion that we both believe we are a very important part in each others’ lives, and neither of us want to lose that. We both care for each other like crazy (a particular word was used — a first directed at me)… so this may not be long term, but it’s what we need and want right now. There might not be terms for this, but in some form or another we’re together. ish. (He reads this, so if he so feels, he can put in his two cents.)
- The Bartender is going through a lot of shit right now. I wish I could do more for him. I wish I could make it all better. I just want him to be happy.
- My body is still doing unhappy things. Even though I’m on birth control to help take care of this possible endometriosis, my body’s still trying to start its cycle regardless. Meaning the birth control isn’t really working. I had some really good days, no pain medicine needed. And now that’s all gone to pot. I’m nauseous, crampy, sore, and can’t get comfortable. This has turned me in to a grumpy person at times.
- My flights are booked. From October 4-10 I will be on vacation with my family. Boston, Maine, Montreal, and Toronto.
- On October 3rd I’m getting a puppy fix: The Bartender gets his ex’s dog for a weekend, and I’ve arranged a play date for myself.
And the big one….
Today is my beautiful and amazing niece’s 5th birthday.
I miss and love you like crazy, G.