It’s May? Wow, it’s May. Hard to believe. As I’ve already mentioned, school keeps me really busy. On top of that, I’m trying to find a job and figure out tuition*. And as you can probably guess, I’m loving every crazy minute of it.
If you want to see some of the things I’ve been working on, check it out on Adorkable Design.
I feel like I could ramble on and on about school things. It’s pretty much my life right now. (If I didn’t need a job right now, I wouldn’t get one — being able to dedicate myself and my time 100% to school would be amazing. It’s just not feasible for me.) But rather than go on and on with OMGILOVESCHOOL, here are a few smaller things that are going on….
- You know that whole “how did it become May?” thing? Yeah, that means my birthday is coming up very soon. And I have no plans. Other than a 10am class, and maybe a 6pm class which might get rescheduled for that night. But no official plans — although someone’s expressed interest in my need for a party/that partying will happen.
- This month I’m going to be in a dance video. Yep. I’ve got my favorite nerds to thank for that. (And yes, I am thanking them because I’m super excited abou this!)
- Um, guys… I like someone. And I’m pretty sure he knows given that I asked him out yesterday. No actual date plans, as he’s pretty busy, but as he said, we’ll figure something out. Over the past month we’ve gotten to talk and hang out a lot, and as I’ve gotten to know him I just don’t think I stood a chance. He’s creative, smart, funny, nice, and well, yes, hot. … And even if nothing comes of this, I’ve really enjoyed his friendship and would love for that to continue regardless. But yeah, that’s all I’m going to say right now.
- Okay. More school gushing. I love my classmates. There’s maybe only one or two people in my quarter I don’t talk to or haven’t gotten to know. And I know in groups not everyone is going to get a long… but these people are great. Even though we spend so much time together in school, we still want to hang out afterward. That says something.
- I’m finally getting the last of my stuff next week! This means my rain boots (which are a few weeks too late), my spices, and more excitingly, a very enthused package that got sent there instead of to Chicago.
- I have some part time/freelance job stuff coming up that I am super excited about.
- My last freelance job went live today. Go check it out: 20sbsummit.com. I did the graphics and built the body of the site — someone else finished it up from there (since I had the Seattle trip and school all happening at once). But yeah. It’s awesome having my work out there.
- It looks like my exchange sister is going to spend a couple days with me next week. It should be interesting.
So yeah. That’s my life right now. What’s going on in your life?? I feel so disconnected to everyone not at school. So tell me! What’s going on with you??
*I actually have some exciting plans for this… news coming hopefully next week!