We all have those items resting in the back of our minds… the things we’d get ourselves if money wasn’t an issue. They don’t have to be big extravagant things, sometimes it’s just that extra little thing you’ve had your eye on but just can’t justify getting.
If I had some extra money, these are likely the top things I’d get for myself.
- Chevy Sonic RS Turbo in White. I found this car recently at a local dealer… and it was even within my “realistically if I could get a new-to-me car” budget. But, without a stable job and nothing to put for a down payment, it got away. So now this is at the top of my graduation wish list. Maybe it’ll change as I test drive cars and what’s available… But a turbo hatchback is what I’ve got my eye on — and it’s older brother approved!*
- A new blender! My blender has one speed and you have to press the lid down for it to run. I’m ready for an adult blender. One with a food processor attachment.
- Air fryer. Yep. Need this. Homemade potato chips? Yes please. Dry rub wings without the oil? Oh hell yes. Now I can feel “healthy” when I eat all the fried junk foods.
- Tagine. I’ve never used one, and I’m pretty damn impressed with how expensive they can be… but i’m hoping this will take my attempts at Indian cooking to a new level.
- Essential Oil diffuser. Specifically this one. I love it because it looks not only like a giant crystal, but also sort of volcanic, and kind of reminds me a little of a prop from that old Nickelodeon show GUTS. But it’s also $50, which seems like a lot for a diffuser.
- New bedding! Apparently mustard-goldenrod yellow is my new color. I want that or a wine-berry with grey combination.
- An ikea shopping spree. I’d like a new couch. And bed frame. And coffee table. And console table… (I could also use a wardrobe shopping spree, too.)
- A non-carpet-covered cat condo. I want to spoil the cats as well. Of course, if I spent the $100 on this, the cats would completely ignore it. Because cats.
*I may be in my 30s, but yes, my older brother does still get to weigh in on my car purchases. Mainly because he’s the one who does all of my repairs. For free, too, because he loves me.
What’s on your No Limit wish list?