So, as you may have noticed, there seems to be a small handful of guys in my life right now. I can understand how it can get confusing if you’re attempting to follow along/live vicariously through me.
So, here’s short little list, with a wee bit of a description, to help. I’m not going to go into too much detail into the identities of these men. This is basically just a brief overview, a primer if you will, of the guys… (be they someone I’ve gone on dates with or just a current crush)
- The Boy — he’s a science teacher, gymnastics coach/former gymnast, and drummer. He’s very pretty. Yes, we’ve had some not so awesome moments, but… I like him. Not very much of a cuddler, nor that into cupcakes.
- The Musician Snuggles — I’ve had a terrible time thinking up of some sort of alias for this dude. But Snuggles will work. He’s probably just as much of a physical/physically expressive person as I am. (Snuggles -> snuggling…) He’s creative and talented, and lordy do I find him sexy. (He sang for me.) Not only does he like cupcakes, but has suggested we go on cupcake dates.
- The Banker — well, um, probably a bit obvious here, but I’m okay with that. He’s nice and I’ve enjoyed getting to know him. It makes depositing my paychecks even more enjoyable.
- The whole foods dude — also a little obvious, but there are a lot of guys who work there. He seems nice, but I never really get to talk to him. I also don’t want to be that creepy girl who always waits to go through his line every time… but he’s cute.
- The swell guy — I’ve known him for almost a year now. He’s still pretty awesome, but since he’s not in the city, well, we mostly just talk online or text. He asked if I would be his text lover.
- The neighbor — not really seeing much of him any more. But he lives close by…. He’s nice and all, but like pretty much every guy I’ve ever been interested in, he’s really busy.
- Jeff — we haven’t met in person yet, but we’ve been talking on and off for over 2 years now. He’s great. and trying to take over my comments section here on wench. He doesn’t live in the city, but close.
There’s the line up. I trust you’ll ask if you’ve got questions/think I’m missing someone/want more stores.